Participatory financing or crowdfunding is a bottom-up mode of harvesting that enters into a new conception of consumption and production, based on collaboration and participation.
This type of financing covers several forms :
- The gift, for associations;
- Donation with counterpart for projects of artists, computer and other creation;
- Interest-bearing loans to young entrepreneurs;
- Capitalization investment with dividends in local economy enterprises, SMEs;
The concept is to use a specialized social network, a website, to present its project and find funding.
See (in French) : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financement_participatif
Attention: there are certain rules to be respected to appeal to the participative financing :
See (in French) : https://www.fsma.be/fr/crowdfunding et https://www.wikifin.be/
For which project ?
Participatory financing has grown in various sectors.
- The music, to finance artists little known;
- Artistic or other community production;
- Local and international development associations;
- Sustainable development associations;
- Cultural, social and sporting associations;
- Publishing projects, etc.
For a more exausive and detailed list of crowfunding websites and the opportunities they can offer you (in French):